Sunday, September 4, 2016

First Day Is Here

Gezzzz...I really think I was just posting end of the year pics. How is it the start of another year?? 
Well this guy is in 3rd grade...how? not sure?  Now that the3rd graders are the big guys on campus...I cannot wait to see what the year holds for this man guy. 
How is this one in 7th grade. She is so excited she cannot stand it. She is ready to take on the middle school world. Why does she look 18??
Oh these 2!  They are going to rock this school year!
Ready or not here we come....watch out!!!
I absolutely love Rys teacher...yes they are the same height but I know she will do wonders for him. 
Let's me honest...this is how I ended my first day...17 3 and 4 year olds is hard people!!
But luckily we alllll made it!!! One week down..164 days till summer break!!

No comments: